Sinister Souls Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sinister Souls Forum

Click to go to Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Club Patches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter
President
President
Peter

Club Patches Empty
PostSubject: Club Patches   Club Patches EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:11 pm

K so I got all the patch information in and she changed her quote stating that she thought I only wanted one patch... So.. I have the new prices up. We can wear these patches as soon as they come in however we have to wait before attaching the buffalo ny rocker but you will have it for after I get a chance to talk to 2 more clubs. Heres the price list :

Rockers......................$30 per set. Top and bottom.
Logo..........................$25 each.
1 tme set up fee..........$225

What happens is since this is an entirely new design the first time she makes it she has to machine it in and everything and shes charging $125 for that Now that is not per person so we split the $125 more people that order the less that will be obviously. If we can get 10 people to order one which wont be hard if willie and toms freinds join up then it wont be bad at all. These prices are higher then the estimate I got but are still much lower then normal. On the cheap end patches are normally $150 per person.

The reason I want to get these patches orderd soon is that she gets real busy and then things start back ordering. The patches serve multiple pourposes

1) is that it represents yourself as well as the club while you are out riding or we as a club are riding.
2) When we go to rallies and functions with our patches our chances of recruiting more members to ride with go up a great deal
3) In order to be an official "club" the patch is an essential part to that
4) they look cool of course =-)

so post up on here if you are ordering and how many sets your ordering and hopefully we can get close to 10 people ordering very soon and we can get them on the jackets (there not actually hard to sew on yourself if you dont wanto pay to have it done I sew mine on)
Back to top Go down
http://sinistersouls.freehostia.com
vf750rdr
Officer
Officer
vf750rdr

Club Patches Empty
PostSubject: Patches   Club Patches EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:11 pm

I'm in....
Back to top Go down
Peter
President
President
Peter

Club Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Patches   Club Patches EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:18 am

awsome. We need more so guys let me know if your in to get your patch the quicker people say there in the quicker we can get our patches before she gets really busy.
Back to top Go down
http://sinistersouls.freehostia.com
vf750rdr
Officer
Officer
vf750rdr

Club Patches Empty
PostSubject: Patches   Club Patches EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:57 am

I'm in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Patches Empty