Sinister Souls Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sinister Souls Forum

Click to go to Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Members and recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter
President
President
Peter

Members and recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Members and recruiting   Members and recruiting EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Hey guys I am still waiting for the other people that said they were in to register on the forums and introduce yourself on the new member tab,

I also need to know your full name for the member list on the website and check out the club rides tab and answer me back on the meet and greet so we can get this club started.

Also if any of you know other riders we really could use more members. The more members we have the more we can do as a club and the easier it will be to get recognized. Remember if your recruiting people not to mention anything about patches as I have not gotten permission from the other clubs yet. I am waiting on getting some more members first. I am looking for around 10 members then I will get us official.
Back to top Go down
http://sinistersouls.freehostia.com

Members and recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinister Souls Forum :: Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: