Sinister Souls Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sinister Souls Forum

Click to go to Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite or Dream bike

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Officer
Officer
Mike

Favorite or Dream bike Empty
PostSubject: Favorite or Dream bike   Favorite or Dream bike EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:19 am

Ok so I'm wondering what everyones favorite ride or dream ride would be (no bike bashing please).

Right now I'm riding a Kawasaki 900 Eliminnator.

I really like the looks and performence of this bike, I think it was way ahead of it's time.

I'd like to find a nice bobber project to play with, but that is easyer said than done.

I had an old sportster I played with and that was a lot of fun, but with that four speed trans it was rough on 65-70 MPH trips.

So let's her it from you, what's your favorite ride, dream bike?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Peter
President
President
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Favorite or Dream bike   Favorite or Dream bike EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:07 pm

My dream bike would have to be in two bikes because I love the long trips and I love the sunday rides. so for my long trips it would be the Yamaha 950 tourerV star with leather saddle bags instead of the dumb plastic ones.

Favorite or Dream bike Yamahal.th

and for those sunday drives I would have to say the Harley nightster. It would need a custom paint job on it but I love the look its kind of a comfortable bobber of a bike.

Favorite or Dream bike Harleyh.th
Back to top Go down
http://sinistersouls.freehostia.com
Mike
Officer
Officer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Favorite or Dream bike   Favorite or Dream bike EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Those bikes sound great, I think my all all time favorite tourer is the Harley, there is some much available to personalise them and as long as you have the right combination of engine/transmission they are realy a fun bike on a trip.

Mike
Back to top Go down
vf750rdr
Officer
Officer
vf750rdr

PostSubject: Dream bike (s)   Favorite or Dream bike EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Well, for me, my current bike is one of my dream bikes, so I'm lucky in that regard....

My other dream bike is the Honda ST1300. Either that or the 800 Interceptor.

I'm a big V4 fan....Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite or Dream bike   Favorite or Dream bike Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite or Dream bike
Page 1 of 1